Senior Analyst Business Applications - new role - hybrid, with 2 days per week onsite. Attractive salary + full benefits package on offer!
Senior Analyst Business Applications
We are a global Fortune 500 healthcare company employing over 70000 staff worldwide. Our Irish operation in County Clare is growing rapidly, and we are now hiring a Senior Analyst Business Applications. This is a full-time permanent position and attractive salary, ongoing training and career support and full benefits package is on offer. This is a hybrid role, with 2 days per week onsite.
You will be working as part of a global IT team, and you will be responsible for collaborating with IT colleagues and subject matter experts throughout the organisation to develop solutions and manage projects that facilitate process improvements with a primary focus on global impact. This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and collaborative team. If you enjoy gathering requirements as well as testing, and on top of that you love project management, then get in touch!
- Work as part of a global Functional CoE (Centre of Excellence) to design, develop and manage the implementation of technology solutions that meet the needs of internal and external customers.
- Manage implementation and support of various Oracle EBS (E-Business Suite) modules (Manufacturing, Logistic & Distributions and Purchasing related modules), to improve business processes and eliminate waste at a global scale.
- Work with SMEs to define and document project scope and specifications.
- Design and implement solutions to meet project requirements, work with offshore technical resources as required.
- Develop detailed and comprehensive test plans, unit test systems and applications and coordinate testing with the business users for unit tests, System Integration Tests (SIT) and User Acceptance Tests (UAT).
- Work closely with global IT team to address production issues in a timely fashion.
- Work with IT and Manufacturing, L&D and Purchasing teams on global standards and strategy.
- Bachelors’ degree in a technical or business-related field or equivalent technical work experience.
- 5+ years proven experience in similar Business Analyst roles, working on requirements, test planning and execution.
- Technical skill set to troubleshoot issues and provide IT development team information to resolve issues efficiently.
- Experience in collaborating/ leading project teams as needed and meeting project timelines.
- Oracle EBS applications (or other similar ERP).
- Functional and technical expertise of Oracle EBS Discrete Manufacturing & Supply Chain Modules (Inventory, OM and Purchasing) or Oracle Databases.
- Fluent spoken English.
It would be a plus (but is not required) if you also possess previous experience in:
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies and Six Sigma or other continuous improvement methodologies.
- Experience with Data Analytics and reporting tools (such as Power BI, SQL Server, OBI, etc).
- Experience with Digital Transformation solutions supporting Industry 4.0 and Supply Chain 4.0.
NB - Current Irish Stamp work authorisation required - sponsorship is not provided!
If you would like to find out more about this career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone: + 353 61 450 679.
You can also contact me via LinkedIn, or Twitter/X as follows:
21/11/23 - 11:30
Galway | Limerick | Midwest
Database Developer | ERP | Project Manager/BA