IT Support for large employer located in Limerick
Junior IT Support Analyst (Limerick)
Our client operates a successful and growing business, with multiple outlets throughout Ireland. They are now entering an exciting phase in their planned growth, and as part of their continued growth they are now hiring a Junior IT Support Analyst to join their team in Limerick.
The role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a modern IT Infrastructure delivering IT Services to the company’s 250 employees across its 17 sites in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. The client service support specialist will handle technical customer inquiries in a courteous and professional manner providing a high level of customer service. The role will report directly to the IT Manager.
The hours of this job are as follows:
- Tuesday to Thursday 7.30am – 5pm
- Fridays 7.30am – 4pm
- Saturday 8.30am – 1pm
As this role will involve some level of travel to other sites around Ireland, candidates should possess a full current driving license.
- Provide triage IT support to company employees.
- Track and document all queries and resolutions via the IT call tracking system.
- Escalate issues on a case by case basis.
- Contribute to overall team performance, including support and assistance of other team members.
- Excellent customer service skills with a minimum 12 months customer service experience.
- Customer orientated with a can-do approach.
- Fluent spoken English.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Full clean drivers license (or waiting on a scheduled driving test )
- EC citizen or full current work visa (sponsorship is not provided).
- Advanced knowledge of PC hardware and client operating systems Microsoft, Android and iOS.
Nice to have (but not required):
- Active Directory, Data cabling, VMware, VEEAM, MS Exchange, SQL Server, Manage Engine, Darktrace, Symantec, Intune, Manage Engine, EPOS/retail systems.
- Car owner.
To find out more about this unique career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via LinkedIn or Twitter as follows:
09/11/23 - 17:20
Limerick | Midwest
IT Support | Junior IT