Business Development Manager required for software company, Shannon, County Clare. Permanent role, hybrid basis, attractive package on offer.
Business Development Manager
Our client is a leading supplier of cutting-edge software solutions tailored specifically for the Irish and UK Transport, Warehouse & Logistics Sectors. Their innovative products and services have enabled numerous businesses to streamline their operations, enhance efficiency, and achieve significant cost savings. As they continue to grow and expand their market presence, they are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Business Development Manager to join their team. This is a hybrid role that requires a combination of remote work, on-site visits and attendance at conferences and seminars.
The Business Development Manager will play a pivotal role in driving the growth of the business by identifying and securing new clients within the Transport, Warehouse & Logistics Sectors in Ireland and the UK. This is a strategic and hands-on position that requires exceptional sales acumen, strong industry knowledge, and excellent relationship-building skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing effective sales strategies, nurturing leads, and building a robust pipeline of new business opportunities. The role offers an exciting opportunity to work with a market leader and make a significant impact on their continued success with excellent potential for career growth available to the successful candidate.
- Identify, target, and generate new business opportunities within the Transport, Warehouse & Logistics Sectors in Ireland and the UK.
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies to achieve and exceed revenue targets.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers, influencers, and stakeholders in target organizations.
- Conduct thorough market research to identify trends, competitors, and potential areas for business growth.
- Actively prospect and qualify leads through various channels, including cold calling, networking, referrals, and industry events.
- Deliver compelling sales presentations and product demonstrations to potential clients, showcasing the unique value proposition of our software solutions.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including product development, and customer support, to ensure seamless implementation and delivery of solutions to clients.
- Negotiate and finalize sales contracts and agreements, adhering to company policies and pricing guidelines.
- Monitor industry developments and stay updated on emerging technologies and market trends that could impact our business.
- Provide regular sales reports, forecasts, and insights to the management team, highlighting progress, challenges, and opportunities.
- Minimum 3 to 5 yrs B2B selling experience within the Ireland/UK logistics markets.
- Strong understanding of the Irish and UK Transport, Warehouse & Logistics industry sectors.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts and solutions to a diverse audience.
- Demonstrated ability to build and nurture client relationships, establish credibility, and drive customer satisfaction.
- Self-motivated and target-oriented, with a strong drive for results and a relentless focus on achieving sales goals.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills, with the ability to navigate complex sales cycles and close deals.
- Proficiency in using CRM systems and other sales productivity tools.
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet clients and attend industry events.
- Valid driver's license.
The client offers competitive compensation, including a generous base salary, and commission structure, along with comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities within their dynamic organization.
(NB – Candidates must have fluent spoken English and also possess a current EU passport or current Irish Stamp work authorisation required - sponsorship is not provided.)
To find out more about this unique career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone + 353 61 450 679.
You can also contact me via LinkedIn or Twitter as follows:
11/09/23 - 08:40
Midwest | Munster
Sales and Marketing