AutoSAR Developer required for rapidly expanding multinational luxury automotive group. Hybrid/permanent role, Shannon, County Clare, IRELAND. Exceptional salary & benefits on offer.
Our client is a rapidly expanding multinational luxury automotive group, with their global Centre of Excellence based in Shannon, County Clare, Ireland. They design and manufacture autonomous and next generation electric vehicle and the Shannon facility is at the cutting edge of their vision for the future of electric and automated driving vehicles.
They are now hiring a AutoSAR Developer to join their rapidly growing R&D team in their Shannon based team. This is a hybrid roles (2 days per week on site), and very attractive salary and benefits are on offer, including bonus, pension, healthcare insurance, 25 paid vacation per year, relocation assistance etc.
Responsibilities will include the definition, configuration and integration of AUTOSAR Basic Software components, and you will also be involved in the support of Autosar communication software within existing architectures. You’ll be responsible for recording production software development and delivery through all stages of the engineering development V cycle regarding software artefacts, requirements cascade, design, implementation, validation, and verification in an AUTOSAR compliant framework.
- Degree in Electronics, Software or Automotive / Aerospace engineering.
- Knowledge of the AUTOSAR stack, and familiarity with one of the AUTOSAR configuration tools (DaVinci Developer / Configurator, EB Tresos, or similar)
- Experience with embedded software development, using C/C++.
- Understanding of automotive networking, diagnostics and fault handling techniques, including diagnostic implementation in AUTOSAR compliant framework (Com, Dcm Dem or IoHAL)
- Experience in MCAL configuration & knowledge of RTE and in AUTOSAR stack debugging. It is also essential that you have experience with one of more protocols like CAN, I2C, SPI, Ethernet, LIN, FlexRay
- Experience in Agile working env.
- Experience of virtual test, component test and vehicle testing. Verification testing in MIL, SIL and HIL environments, and in-vehicle integration. Vehicle-based software testing and calibration.
- Worked with scripting languages like CAPL, Make, Python, Perl.
If you would like to find out more about this career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone: + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via linkedin or twitter as follows:
27/02/23 - 17:24
Limerick | Midwest | Munster
Electronics | Embedded Engineer | HW Engineer | Software Developer