Java Developer with 2+ years of experience. Leading multinational company with an office in Shannon, Co. Clare.
Our client is a multinational company that is a world leader in their field. They are deeply invested in continuing R&D for innovative product development and are now seeking a Software Engineer with Java experience to join their software team based in Shannon, Co. Clare. This is an opportunity to join a successful multinational company and to further grow your software career in a collaborative, supportive work environment.
In this role you will work as part of a software team that develops Java and Spring Boot microservices for a cloud platform and back-end APIs.
Applicants for this role should have:
- A degree in computing, software engineering or similar relevant technical field
- At least 2 years of professional Java development experience
- Experience with Spring Boot microservices, REST API
- Experience working on Linux/Unix platforms
- Experience with scripting languages e.g. Bash, Python
- Knowledge and/or experience with cloud technologies (Azure, AWS or GCP)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well with a software team
- Fluent written and spoken English
It would be an advantage to applicants to also have experience in Docker, message brokers (e.g. Kafka, NATS, HiveMQ, RabbitMQ), distributed systems, IoT devices, and debugging and trouble-shooting complex production-grade software.
Please note: our client requires applicants to be already authorised to work in Ireland through EU or UK citizenship.
21/03/23 - 10:45
Limerick | Midwest