Cross-platform Mobile Apps Developer - software company specilaising in IoT and cloud solutions for energy management - 3+ years of cross platform development using React Native or Flutter
We are recruiting a Mobile Developer for a Limerick-based company that develops cutting-edge IoT and cloud services solutions for smart energy management. They are driving forward innovation in the renewable energy and smart home automation sectors and are supported by a parent company that is one of the world’s leading solar panel and smart energy companies. This role is based in their Limerick office but the company can facilitate working from home a couple of days a week, if required.
In this role, you will be creating and improving features for cross-platform mobile applications for authentication, authorization, IoT-data processing and streaming and interacting with RESTful and WebSocket-based microservices. This will include analysing requirements and proposing solutions, working with the team lead and stakeholder on design and liaising with the product development team to plan features.
Applicants for this role should have:
- A degree in computing or software development
- At least 3 years of recent cross-platform iOS and Android mobile app development
- Proficiency in React Native or Flutter
- Knowledge of iOS and Android platform architecture and networking elements
- An understanding of working with APIs, REST, WebSockets and messaging
- The ability to manage the app release process to publishing stage
- Experience working in Agile
- Experience with app testing using Appium, XCTest, Robot Framework, CI/CD tools and maintaining Jenkins/Fastlane pipelines would be an advantage to have
- A results-oriented and proactive, dynamic approach to development work
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
Please note: applicants for this role must be authorised to work in Ireland through EU citizenship or an appropriate Irish visa. Visa sponsorship or work permit applications are not supported for this position.
21/03/23 - 10:43
Limerick | Midwest