C/C++ Software Engineers & Snr Software Engineers x 5, rapidly expanding multinational high end automative group, hybrid/permanent roles, Shannon, County Clare, exceptional salary & benefits on offer.
C/C++ Software Engineers x 5
Our client is a rapidlyexpanding multinational high end automotive group, with their global Centre of Excellence based in Shannon, County Clare, Ireland. They design and manufacture autonomous and next generation electric vehicle and the Shannon facility is at the cutting edge of their vision for the future of electric and automated driving vehicles.
They are now hiring a number of experienced Software Engineers and Senior Software Engineers to join their rapidly growing R&D team in their Shannon based team. These are hybrid roles (2 days per week on site), and very attractive salary and benefits are on offer, including bonus, pension, healthcare insurance, 25 paid vacation per year, relocation assistance etc.
The main purpose of this role is to support the delivery of integrated sub systems elements, which may be physical components, a set of related components or software into vehicle programmes. Project activities can include:
- Development of new software components for our vehicles;
- Development of new features for existing components, delivering work in an Agile environment;
- Join Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) PI planning and Scrum ceremonies;
- Work in bug fixes including investigation work whenever required;
- Join code review sessions and contribute to code quality standard discussions;
- Support integration activities with 3rd party solutions;
- Join/support technical discussions with other technical teams like Architecture and Testing
- At least 3 years of C/C++ development experience (career experience range is 3 – 10 years + experience level);
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Experience of defining, developing, and maintaining full software;
- Knowledge of software structures / architectures / design patterns;
- Knowledge of the software development process and industry tool sets;
- Knowledge of how to define the system variability, error handling, scalability and robustness processes;
Desirable (but not essential) experience/interest includes:
- Knowledge of embedded operating systems (Linux, QNX Neutrino, etc)
- Knowledge of automotive and consumer networks
- Understanding of or interest in electronics/hardware;
- Knowledge of ASPICE, V-Model and regulated environments;
- Knowledge of different agile frameworks (SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban and Lean);
- Previous experience within engineering or programme planning departments.
(NB - EC passport or current Irish work authorisation required - sponsorship is NOT provided.)
If you would like to find out more about this career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone: + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via linkedin or twitter as follows:
23/02/23 - 15:53
Galway | Limerick | Midwest | Munster
Embedded Engineer | Software Developer