Senior Product Manager in Business Intelligence for a leading multinational tech company. Highly competitive salary available. Can be based remotely (within Ireland) or at the company's Limerick headquarters.
Our client is a leading multinational technology company that employs more than 1,200 staff across 22 countries worldwide. They have been consolidating their market position and grown the company significantly through high-profile acquisitions in recent years. They are now seeking a Senior Product Manager with Business Intelligence experience to join the team. This role can be located in their Limerick headquarters or can be worked remotely within Ireland, with occasional trips to Limerick.
This is a key role in the company in which you will define the Business Intelligence and Analytics multi-year strategy and be accountable for the product roadmap. This will include working with Product Owners, UX, BI and Data Engineers to design and deliver the roadmap, defining product dashboards, driving automation through the use of machine learning and predictive analytics, ensuring BI solutions are scalable, defining and monitoring metrics. This is a role that involves a high degree of customer and stakeholder engagement. You will work closely with customers to understand their needs and drive customer adoption through interaction, and support of the marketing, sales and customer success teams.
Applicants for this role should have:
- A degree in computing, data science/analytics, or similar subject
- At least 8 years of experience in product management, creating data products and services in an SaaS environment
- A strong background in Business Intelligence, data science and analytics, reporting platforms and data visualization tools
- Experience with SQL, relational databases and data warehousing concepts
- Experience with predictive analysis, machine learning, business intelligence and data warehousing
- The ability to influence, build consensus and drive teams
- Experience managing third-party applications and working with external IT vendors
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with Agile teams
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present to and interact with customers, managers and business executives
- Strong organisational and decision-making skills, with the ability to prioritize a busy workload
- Fluent written and spoken English
Please note: applicants for this role must be authorised to work in Ireland. Visa sponsorship is not provided for this position.
22/11/22 - 10:37
Dublin | Galway | Kerry | Limerick | Midwest | Remote work from home office
Datawarehousing/ETL/BI | Senior/Manager roles