CRM Business Systems Analyst, 6 months+ contract, hybrid role, Castletroy, Limerick.
CRM Business Systems Analyst (6-month Limerick).
We are a dynamic professional services company based in Limerick, with clients around Ireland and the UK. Due to continued growth, we are now hiring for the role of contract CRM Business Systems Analyst. This is an initial six-month contract, with excellent prospects for long-term contracting. This is a hybrid role, working on site in Castletroy in Limerick one to two days per week, and the remainder of your working week from your home office.
This is a senior role, in which you will be working as part of team responsible for delivering a world-class Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution to the business, ensuring that the overall CRM solution optimises our investment, balances requirements and technical complexity to meet our business needs and growth strategy.
- Take a lead role in the ownership of the CRM systems configuration and development to meet the needs of the business.
- Working with stakeholders across the business to understand their business objectives, operational needs and timelines to improve our CRM systems and processes.
- Analyse CRM business processes and drive improvements based on user feedback, industry trends, and professional business knowledge
- Facilitate workshops to capture requirements, develop process maps, conduct systems reviews and capability analysis.
- Translate business requirements for large and minor enhancements into CRM systems design specifications.
- Manage the CRM systems development activities ensuring priorities are aligned, execution plans are on track, and reporting outcomes to senior management.
- Contribute to change management and training efforts to support the adoption of CRM systems changes.
- Work with business to support and implement enterprise architecture, systems governance and data quality strategies and action plans across all our CRM systems.
- Monitoring, measuring, and providing feedback on performance and value delivered because of CRM projects and initiatives.
- Proactively seek out ways to utilise our CRM systems to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to individual teams and to the larger business.
- A minimum of 4+ years of experience in a Senior Systems or Business Analyst Role.
- CRM systems and processes implementation experience required on any major CRM (eg Mailchimp, Salesforce, Hubspot etc).
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in data protection and privacy, including GDPR implementation.
- Proven experience of working in data quality, data management and data analysis.
- Highly proficient in Office 365 applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and MS Teams.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and people skills, with the ability to influence and engage at all levels of the business.
Desirable (but not essential skills) include:
- Excellent project management skills with experience in handling complex projects.
- Understanding of Change Management on technology transformation projects.
- Good knowledge of the software development lifecycle and Agile best practices.
- Experience of cloud based CRM solutions.
- Experience working in client services and training solutions.
- Experience of implementing and working with a full marketing stack.
(NB - EC passport or current Irish Stamp work authorisation required - sponsorship is not provided.)
To find out more about this opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via LinkedIn or Twitter as follows:
29/09/22 - 15:01
Limerick | Midwest | Munster
Architect | Project Manager/BA