Principal Java Software Engineer for leading USA software employer in Castletroy, Limerick. Remote role within Ireland. Attractive salary + generous benefits package on offer!
Principal Java Software Engineer
We are a world leading USA software firm with a software centre in Limerick City. We have an immediate requirement for a talented Principal Java Software Engineerto join our global R&D team based in our new state of the art R&D centre in Limerick. This is a fully remote role with Ireland, in a supportive and friendly environment. The team adheres to Agile principles, and is driven to provide the highest quality deployment products and tools. This is a new position within the company, it’s a permanent job and it’s an immediate requirement.
- You will play a lead role in key software development activities, including solution design and review, development, unit testing, and code review
- Collaborate with the project team
- Participate in team and project meetings
- Adhere to Scrum methodology and team standards
You are an experienced Java software engineer, with a solid grasp of the full software development lifecycle. You have good communication skills and work well in a team based structure. You are proficient in Java, and have circa 6 – 10 years Java experience, ideally gained in a fast paced Agile environment.
Experience of any of the following would be desirable (but is not required in order to apply for this position):
- DevOps experience
- Proficient in scripting languages, Python, and build tools such as ANT or Maven
- Experience with CI/CD principles, technologies and practices
- Experience with environment configuration management and deployment tools such as Kubernetes, Jenkins & Terraform, Docker, Chef, Puppet, and virtualization
(NB - EC passport or current Irish Stamp work authorisation required - sponsorship is not provided.)
Generous benefits package on offer including pension, bonus, life and healthcare insurance and ongoing commitment to further training.
If you would like to find out more about this career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone : + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via linkedin or twitter as follows:
17/09/22 - 13:56
Cork | Dublin | Galway | Kerry | Midlands | Midwest | Munster | Remote work from home office | Tipperary
Permanent | Remote