Dev Ops Team Lead, rapidly expanding FinTech software company in the Midwest/Limerick/Tipperary region of Ireland. Hybrid role, amazing career prospects + extremely generous benefits package.
Dev Ops Team Lead
Our client is a rapidly expanding USA FinTech software company in the Tipp/Limerick region. This is a permanent role offering an upper quartile salary plus full benefit package.
The DevOps Team Lead will, in collaboration with a multidisciplinary delivery team, design and develop best in class delivery and deployment pipelines. You will be working as part of a global distributed development organization using Agile Scrum methods and CI/CD pipelines. The DevOps team lead will mentor a delivery team and be responsible for the deployment, monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance of critical enterprise applications.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in DevOps engineering or similar role.
- Very good knowledge of AWS Cloud and Cloud Orchestration Tools (Terraform, etc.), Containerization Docker/Kubernetes, ELK stack and Grafanna
- Prior experience of leading a team and/or project
- Experienced in runtime, build and deployment technologies and state-of-the-art project tools: CI/CD, GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Eclipse, JIRA and Confluence.
- Agile Methodologies: Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python, bash or PowerShell) and automation skills
(NB - sponsorship is not provided.)
To find out more about this unique career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via LinkedIn or Twitter as follows:
30/07/22 - 11:27
Limerick | Midlands | Midwest | Munster
DevOps | Senior/Manager roles