Software Delivery Manager, rapidly expanding FinTech software company in the Midwest/Limerick/Tipperary region of Ireland. Permanent role, senior level manager role, hybrid mode (work 1 day per week onsite/4 days a week from home office in Ireland.) Very attractive salary and full benefits package on offer.
Software Delivery Manager
Our client is a rapidly expanding USA FinTech software company in the Midwest/Tipp/Limerick region of Ireland. This is a permanent role offering an upper quartile salary plus full benefit package. This is a hybrid model role, with 1 day on site and 4 days per week working from your home office.
The POS Software Delivery Manager will be a senior leader, responsible for the developmental software teams who are building the next generation of mobile payment platforms, applications and data analytics services. You will lead a multi-disciplinary team of developers, architecture and delivery functions to deliver best in class mobile payment applications across a number of payment devices and platforms
- Grow a mobile payments application team focused on development of the next generation of mobile payment platforms, applications and data services.
- Develop the capabilities to deliver against product roadmaps and business priorities.
- Define and adjust teams to meet the requirements of the project pipeline.
- Ensure all team members keep current with technological developments within the industry
- Provide active coaching and management to development staff and mentors across the organization
- As part of the Leadership team be a role model in terms of behaviours and actions that will proactively and positively support the culture that we are building.
- Provides technical consultation to the infrastructure teams supporting the POS application delivery and deployment process.
- Able to quickly assess new projects, assign appropriate team members, and adjust individuals across teams
- Experience leading agile software development teams, with a passion for excellence in delivery.
- Experience of developing high trust, high performing diverse technical teams with a people first mindset and focus on a positive company culture
- Experience of leading and managing teams operating in a Scaled Agile environment
- Passionate about human centred design and engineering.
- Deep knowledge and experience with Continuous Delivery pipelines and tooling such as Gitlab.
- Appreciation of technical security as it applies to application and infrastructure design
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications
- Business/payments related qualification also desirable.
- EC passport or current Irish work authorisation, and fluent spoken and written English
Desirable (but not required) skills:
- Strong knowledge of fintech and payments industry.
- Experience of POS application development and delivery.
- Experience of payment processes and multi-device delivery.
- Payment integration flows and standards such as NEXO.
- Android, RESTFUL API development, Java and system integration
To find out more about this unique career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via LinkedIn or Twitter as follows:
27/09/22 - 12:04
Limerick | Midwest | Munster | Tipperary
Project Manager/BA | Senior/Manager roles | Software Developer