Lead Test Software Engineer with LabVIEW experience for a leading electronics company based in Shannon, Co. Clare. LabVIEW certification and 5 years of experience required.
Our client is one of Ireland's largest and most successful electronics companies. They have a large facility in Shannon, Co.Clare, within easy commuting distance of Limerick city. They are seeking to hire a Lead Test Software Engineer with LabVIEW experience to join their team. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a large, busy and expanding electronics company that has a great reputation for innovation.
In this role you will develop LabVIEW and TestStand software that interfaces with test hardware, integrate test system software with hardware platforms, develop implementation packages and test procedures for designs, lead process improvement in software development, direct and mentor junior developers, carry out statistical analysis to validate test systems, and contribute to user manuals for test software.
Applicants for this role should have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or other relative technical discipline
- LabView CLA or CLD certification
- At least 5 years of experience working with LabVIEW, including object-oriented design, test automation and component development
- Experience developing LabVIEW applications, frameworks, and libraries within a team environment
- Experience using National Instruments hardware
- Experience designing and developing LabVIEW data acquisition and control systems based on National Instruments CompactDAQ, and PXI hardware
- Experience developing test systems
- Experience working with electrical control systems and industrial sensors and actuators: pressure, temperature, bridge, accelerometers, and motion/servo controllers
- Knowledge of digital design techniques (state machines, proper clocking methods, grounding for noise isolation, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to lead and motivate junior team members
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of audio or signal processing techniques, analog/digital conversion, Fourier Transforms, and experience working in a high-volume electronics manufacturing environment would be an advantage to applicants.
Please note:applicants for this role must be authorised to work in Ireland through EU/UK citizenship or a relevant Irish visa. Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
26/09/22 - 16:02
Limerick | Midwest
Electronics | Software Developer | Test / QA