Software Test Engineer in a well-established, successful, Irish-owned software development company based in Limerick. Excellent benefits package.
We have a new Software QA Engineer position with a successful Irish-owned software development company based in the National Technology Park in Limerick. The company designs and builds enterprise-scale web and mobile solutions for large US corporations, including a number of key Fortune 500 companies. They are now seeking a software tester to join their test team. In this role you would be working in an Agile environment, liaising with the development and test teams in Limerick, and also with US customers.
The company offers an exceptional benefits package that includes 25 days annual leave, pension scheme, and health insurance cover for the employee, spouse and dependants. For this role, you would need to be available to work in the Limerick office but the company is happy to facilitate people working from home for a couple of days a week.
Applicants for this role should have:
- A degree in Computer Science or similar related field
- 2-6 years of professional software test experience, including testing websites
- Experience using Linux
- Experience with scripting (Perl, Python or Shell) and Java
- Experience with test automation
- A strong understanding of the full SDLC
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work well with internal teams and with external clients
- Fluent written and spoken English
Please note: Applicants for this role must be authorised to work in Ireland through EU/EEA/UK citizenship or a Stamp 4 Irish visa. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
21/03/23 - 10:32
Limerick | Midwest
Test / QA