Product Tester for electronics, RF and software in a large, successful Irish electronics and IoT company based in Shannon, Co. Clare.
Our client is one of Ireland's largest and most successful electronics companies. They have a large facility in Shannon, Co.Clare, within easy commuting distance of Limerick city. They are seeking to hire a Product Tester to join their Validation/Test team to detect defects before products are released. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a large, busy, electronics company that has a great reputation for innovation.
In this role you will test new alarm and IoT sensors, validate RF modules that connect devices, and test gateways, back-ends, user interfaces and apps. You will collaborate with design engineers to create validation plans.
Applicants for this role need to have:
- A degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar field
- At least two years of experience testing electronic or software products
- Experience testing/validating IoT, consumer electronics or security products or similar
- Experience working with and testing target hardware (trouble-shooting circuits, programming devices etc)
- Experience testing RF products.
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Great communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- It would be an advantage to also be comfortable with electronic hardware, reading schematics, understanding circuits, to have experience with Automated QA tools, defect logging systems, and to have ISTQB certification.
Please note:applicants for this role must be authorised to work in Ireland through EU/EEA/UK citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa. Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
26/07/22 - 14:40
Limerick | Midwest
Test / QA