BI Architect with Qlik Sense experience for a multinational FinTech company. 10+ yrs of experience in BI/DW with strong Qlik sense and technical lead experience. Based in Tipperary, within easy commuting distance of Limerick city (30 mins).
We are seeking a BI Architect with Qlik Sense experience for a large global financial technology company. Our client employs people in more than 100 countries around the world. This position is based in north Tipperary, within commuting distance (30 minutes) of Limerick city. It is an opportunity to work in a key position in a busy global software company that offers great career prospects, competitive salary, a great benefits package and the chance to work with highly experienced peers and managers.
The position of BI Architect is based on a BI team that is part of the Data Analytics function of the company. As a BI Architect you would be responsible for the strategic direction and delivery of the team, providing technical leadership, and the design and development of dashboards, reports and insights. This will include designing the architecture of Qlik Sense dashboards, developing the strategy and roadmap for BI and analytics tooling, providing technical solutions for the BI platform, establishing libraries of reusable objects, providing technical leadership, optimising the Qlik environment, defining standards and guidelines, and designing a Qlik Sense governance model.
Applicants for this role should have:
- A degree or masters in computing, Management Information Systems or similar relevant field
- At least 10 years of professional experience in Business Intelligence or Data Warehousing
- Proven experience working with Qlik Sense in a large-scale enterprise environment
- Strong knowledge of concepts and techniques of Business Intelligence, data analysis and Data Warehousing
- Experience working in a technical lead role developing and architecting Qlik Sense solutions
- Experience with Qlik Sense web integration, NPrinting, advanced SQL, stored procedures, tuning etc.
- Experience working with large database implementations
- Experience with DevOps, Agile and CI/CD methods and tools
- A results-driven attitude with the ability to delivery to deadlines
- Excellent technical writing, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- It would be an advantage to also have experience with AWS, developing mashups, extensions and widgets, and with Qlik Sense APIs for automation and embedded analytics.
Please note: Applicants for this role need to be authorised to work in Ireland through EU citizenship or a long-term Stamp 4 Irish visa. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
19/05/22 - 10:31
Limerick | Midwest | Tipperary
Architect | Datawarehousing/ETL/BI