Senior Machine Vision Application Engineer, Shannon Co Clare
Senior Machine Vision Application Engineer, Shannon, County Clare.
Our client is a fast-paced high technology automation company working with multinational customers in the FDA regulated manufacturing sector. Based in Shannon in County Clare, they are currently hiring for the key role of Senior Machine Vision Application Engineer
The role of the Senior Machine Vision Application Engineer is to measure vision systems for a fast-paced high technology Automation company working with multinational customers in FDA regulated manufacturing sector. The role involves development of company vision system capabilities through application of industry best practice and leading technology and application to development of innovative solutions
This is a customer facing role with responsibility for meeting customer needs and developing lasting partnerships with key customers.
- Work in cross functional team to create, design and develop machine vision solutions
- Design & specify vision system hardware and related components
- Develop, commission, and validate the vision solution on multiple projects
- Work in collaboration with design, electrical and validation departments
- Contribute to the delivery of project milestones throughout the lifetime of the project
- Responsible for setting and documenting standards for vision applications
- Work to achieve rapid proof of concept (POC) on vision applications
- 5+ years in similar role or related role
- Experience in Java, C++, Python or similar
- Keen interest in machine vision, vision technology and hardware
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Data gathering & data analysis skills
- Good working knowledge of statistical analysis tools as it applies to validation of vision system capability
- Extensive knowledge of industrial automation technologies and methodologies
- Expert Knowledge in development of vision applications for industrial automation
- Expert knowledge in vision system hardware selection and specification including optics, cameras and lighting.
- Expert knowledge in optical sensor technology selection
(NB - EC passport or current Irish Stamp work authorisation required - sponsorship is not provided.)
If you would like to find out more about this career opportunity, please feel free to contact the recruiter, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone: + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
14/05/22 - 15:05
HW Engineer | Software Developer