IT Support Engineer in a global company with an office in Limerick city centre. 5+ years of experience, including helpdesk experience. 9 month initial contract role.
We are recruiting an IT Support Engineer for a multinational company that has an office in Limerick city centre. This is a great opportunity for an experienced IT Support Engineer to gain additional experience working as part of a global IT team. This is an initial nine month contract role.
In this role, you will be working on a Global Service desk, providing first level support across a number of different office locations. This will include technical support for hardware and software, troubleshooting issues on PCs and mobile phones, as well as support for Windows 10, Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, and SharePoint. The role will also include user training, specific project work and liaising with business functions.
This role is based on-site in the company’s Limerick city centre office.
Applicants for this role should have:
- A degree in computing or relevant professional IT certifications
- At least 5 years of recent professional experience working in a similar IT Support Engineer role
- At least 2 years of experience providing IT support in a busy helpdesk/service desk environment
- Experience with admin for Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, Exchange and SharePoint
- ITIL knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, including written, spoken and presentation
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Please note: applicants for this role should be authorised to work in Ireland through EU/EEA citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa. Visa sponsorship is not available for this role.
30/05/22 - 17:18
Limerick | Midwest