Software Test Engineer with embedded systems, scripting and test automation experience for a company that develops IoT solutions for smart energy.
We are recruiting a Software Test Engineer for a company in Limerick that develops cutting-edge IoT solutions for smart energy management. They are driving forward innovation in the renewable energy and smart home automation sectors. They are supported by a parent company that is one of the world’s leading solar panel and smart energy companies.
In this role you would play a key role in software testing within the company, validating software releases, ensuring that they functions according to the requirements and expectations of the stakeholders. You will contribute to the review of requirements, create reusable scripts for functional tests, define and design test scenarios, run automated tests, document results, and report and track software issues.
Applicants for this role should have:
- A degree in Computer Science or similar
- At least 5 years of professional software testing experience, ideally in complex embedded systems
- Experience creating system level test cases
- Experience with test automation, ideally using Robot Framework
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience using Git, Bitbucket and JIRA
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- It would be an advantage to also have experience with TDD and BDD, and ISTQB certification
Please note: applicants for this role should be authorised to work in Ireland through EU/EEA citizenship or an appropriate Irish visa.
27/06/22 - 14:49
Limerick | Midwest
Embedded Engineer | Test / QA