Director of Technology, rapidly expanding FinTech software company in the Midwest/Limerick/Tipperary region of Ireland. Permanent role, hybrid mode (work 1 day per week onsite/4 days a week from home office in Ireland.) Attractive six figure salary and full benefits package on offer.
Director of Technology
Our client is a rapidly expanding USA FinTech software company in the Midwest/Tipp/Limerick region of Ireland. This is a permanent role offering an attractive six figure salary plus full benefit package. This is a hybrid model role, with 1 day on site and 4 days per week working from your home office.
The Director of Technology will drive the technology strategy and roadmap across our POS technology portfolio across EMEA. This is a very senior architect role, in which you will focus on best-in-class application design for large scale delivery in the POS space. You will provide leadership for a team of senior engineers and architects, influencing strategic direction for the company.
You will define and own the technology strategy and roadmap for the POS ecosystem in EMEA, including payment applications, terminal estate management and integration solutions. You will establish architecture principles and patterns to guide architecture and solution design across the application portfolio. You will establish processes and structures to ensure architectures are designed to meet the non-functional requirements and align with agreed architecture principles and patterns.
- At least 10 years’ experience in software engineering, with at least 5 years in a senior lead role.
- Solid architecture background, ideally in the financial services/payments sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as computer science, business informatics or mathematics.
- Proven empathy, team spirit and social skills.
- Very strong and proven communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fluent spoken English
- Authorised to work in Ireland
Desirable (but not essential) skills include:
- Proven experience in delivering Card Present payment applications at enterprise scale.
- Detailed knowledge of card present payment flows
- Android SDK (Java or Kotlin)
- NFC implementations
- Google Mobile Services
- Whitebox Cryptography (WBC)
- Software Key Box (SKB)
- Android KeyStore (Android 9.0+)
To find out more about this unique career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via LinkedIn or Twitter as follows:
27/09/22 - 12:04
Limerick | Midwest | Munster | Tipperary
Architect | Senior/Manager roles