Multinational company seeks C# developer with 2+ years of experience for their Ennis or Limerick office.
We have an opportunity for experienced C# .NET developers to join the R&D team of a leading multi-national company in their Ennis, Co. Clare or Limerick offices. Our client is a long-established and rapidly growing company that develops software solutions and analytics for the medical industry. Their products are used in more than 100 countries worldwide and they have offices in Europe, the UK, the US and China.
In this role you will be working on an application project team, assisting in the development of new features within an agile environment.
Applicants for this role should have:
- A degree in software engineering, computing or related subject
- At least 2-4 years professional experience working in a Software Engineer/Developer role
- Professional experience developing in C#
- Experience with SQL Server
- Knowledge of the full SDLC
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience with Visual Studio .NET, TFS, ASP.NET, WPF and working in an Agile development environment would be an advantage to applicants
Please note: applicants should be authorised to work in Ireland through EU/EEA citizenship or a Stamp 4 or 1G Irish visa. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
17/05/22 - 12:20