Senior Embedded Software Engineer. Multinational company based in Limerick city centre. 7+ years of experience in C/C++ embedded development.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join the R&D team of a leading multi-national company. Our client is a long-established and rapidly growing company that develops software solutions and analytics for the medical industry. Their products are used in more than 100 countries worldwide and they have offices in Europe, the UK, the US and China. This role can be based in either their Clare office or in their new Limerick city centre office.
In this role you will be developing new features for products, delivering tasks on a sprint-by-sprint basis in an Agile environment. You will be working as part of a team that includes hardware, mechanical and software engineers.
Applicants for this role should have:
- A degree in software engineering, electronics, computing or similar technical subject
- At least 7 years of professional software development experience
- Strong C and C++
- Experience with debugging code, performance profiling and optimization
- A strong understanding of microprocessor architecture and familiarity with circuit diagrams
- The ability to act as a technical resource for more junior-level colleagues
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- It would be an advantage to applicants to also have experience in: Microsoft Visual Studio, knowledge of USB, CompactFlash/SD, Bluetooth specifications and TCP/IP protocols, experience developing for Linux, including Qt, shell programming and kernel debugging
Please note: applicants should be already authorised to work in Ireland through EU/EEA citizenship or an appropriate Irish work visa. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
26/07/22 - 14:42
Limerick | Midwest
Embedded Engineer | Software Developer