AWS Architect, rapidly expanding professional IT cloud services company, fully remote within Ireland.
AWS Architect (Fully remote within Ireland)
We are an Irish based and fully remote professional IT cloud services company. We design and engineer cutting edge, transformational technology solutions for our clients that focus on delivering business results at pace. Our key focus areas are serverless architecture and implementation, cloud migration and modernisation of critical business systems. We are a certified AWS consulting partner.
Due to our continued growth, we are now looking to hire an AWS Architect. This is a full time permanent and fully remote roles within Ireland. This is an exciting carer opportunity to work with the latest in AWS cloud technology and excellent salary plus quarterly bonus is on offer.
In this role you will be joining a great team, helping to develop, and deploy production applications and tools for our customers. Your solutions will address complex business issues, working in a collaborative and knowledge-sharing environment. You will support design workshops with customers to gather, document, and interpret business requirements.
You will be helping to design, develop, and deploy production applications and tools for our customers. Your solutions will address complex business issues, and you will provide technical hands-on leadership to the project team. You will be responsible for the scalability, performance, cost optimisation, and security of the architecture and implemented solution.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent ability to work well in teams.
- 8 – 10+ years software engineering experience
- Experience with designing and developing cloud software solutions, particularly on AWS.
- Experience with Serverless technology, in particular CloudFormation, Serverless framework or Cloud Development Kit.
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Ability to drive a feature or bug fix from discovery through to a stable deployment to production.
- Strong communication skills for documenting workflows, tools, or complex areas of a codebase.
- Ability to lead a Project team and manage the overall delivery of a project.
- AWS Solutions Architect professional accreditation highly desirable.
(NB - EC passport or current Irish Stamp 4 work authorisation required, sponsorship it not available.)
To find out more about this unique career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via LinkedIn or Twitter as follows:
29/05/22 - 19:40
Cork | Dublin | Galway | Kerry | Limerick | Midwest | Munster | NorthWest | Remote work from home office
Architect | Cloud | Software Developer