AWS Cloud Developers x 3, rapidly expanding professional IT cloud services company, fully remote within Ireland.
Cloud Developers – AWS (Fully remote)
We are an Irish based and fully remote professional IT cloud services company. We engineer cutting edge, transformational technology solutions to our clients that focus on delivering business results at pace. Our key focus areas are serverless architecture and implementation, cloud migration and modernisation of critical business systems. We are a certified AWS consulting partner.
Due to our continued growth, we are now looking to hire a number of skilled and experienced Cloud Developers. These are full time permanent and fully remote roles within Ireland. This is an exciting carer opportunity to work with the latest in AWS cloud technology and excellent salary plus quarterly bonus is on offer.
In this role you will be joining a great team, helping to develop, and deploy production applications and tools for our customers. Your solutions will address complex business issues, working in a collaborative and knowledge-sharing environment. You will support design workshops with customers to gather, document, and interpret business requirements.
You will develop and deploy well-designed software that not only addresses the defined customer needs but is also clear, documented, tested and delivered continuously to production. You will support the scalability, performance, cost optimisation, and security of the architecture and implemented solution. You will remain up-to-date on emerging technologies and propose ways to use them in current and upcoming projects and you will continuously improve your skillsets and share learnings with other team members to improve our collective software development and delivery skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communications skills, with a proven ability to work in teams
- Enthusiasm and experience with designing and developing cloud software solutions, particularly on AWS.
- Strong communication skills for documenting workflows, tools, or complex areas of a codebase.
- Ability to drive a feature or bug fix from discovery through to a stable deployment to production.
- An interest in mentoring and guiding other members of the project team.
Desirable (but not essential) skills include:
- AWS Solutions Architect - associate level or above accreditation would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience with serverless technology, in particular CloudFormation, Serverless framework or Cloud Development Kit.
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
(NB - EC passport or current Irish Stamp 4 work authorisation required, sponsorship it not available.)
To find out more about this unique career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via LinkedIn or Twitter as follows:
12/05/22 - 12:20
Cork | Dublin | Galway | Kerry | Leinster | Limerick | Midwest | Munster | NorthWest | Remote work from home office | Sligo | Tipperary
Architect | Cloud | Software Developer