Desktop Support Engineer with a multinational company in Limerick city. 4-5 years of recent experience required. Salary + bonus worth up to â‚¬40K
We have a great new opportunity for an IT Support Engineer with desktop and user support experience in Limerick city. The role is based in one of the city’s leading and largest employers. It offers engineers the chance to gain additional experience within a large, busy, multinational company.
This is primarily a Desktop Support Engineer position, providing remote and desk side support to end users. The engineer will also build, configure and troubleshoot PCs and laptops, carry out hardware and software installations, and provide support for scanners, printers, video conferencing, mobile devices and data back-ups.
Applicants for this role should have:
- A third-level qualification in IT support OR relevant IT support certifications
- 4-5 years of recent experience providing desktop support on the Windows platform
- Proven experience of providing IT support to end users in a large, busy company
- Experience of working to SLAs within a ticketed support role
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Apple Macs, iPads, and iPhones would be an advantage to have
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- A strong customer support ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
Please note: applicants for this role must be authorised to work in Ireland through EU/EEA citizenship or an appropriate Irish visa.
08/08/22 - 10:01
Limerick | Midwest