Desktop Support Engineer in a leading multinational company in Longford town. 2-3 years of experience required. Salary up to â‚¬30K.
We have a great new opportunity for an IT Support Engineer with desktop support experience in Longford town. The role offers IT engineers the chance to gain experience within a large, busy, multinational company environment.
This is primarily a Desktop Support Engineer position, providing remote and desk side support to end users. The engineer will also build, configure and troubleshoot PCs and laptops, carry out hardware and software installations, and provide support for scanners, printers, video conferencing, mobile devices and data back-ups. You will be working as part of an IT Support team that uses a ticketed system.
Applicants for this role should have:
- A third-level qualification in IT support OR relevant IT support certifications
- 2-3 years of recent experience providing desktop support on the Windows platform
- Proven experience of providing IT support to end users in a large, busy company
- Experience of working to SLAs within a ticketed support role
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting Apple Macs and mobile devices would be an advantage to have
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- A strong customer support ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
Please note: applicants for this role should be authorised to work in Ireland through EU/EEA citizenship or an appropriate Irish visa.
11/05/22 - 13:08
IT Support | Junior IT