Product Analyst producing data-driven insights. Data analytics/data visualization/business intelligence tools. Based in North Tipperary within commuting distance (30 minutes) of Limerick city.
Our client is a large global financial technology company that employs people in more than 100 countries around the world. They now have an opening in their Irish office for a Product Analyst. This is an opportunity for an experienced candidate to work in a large global company with experienced peers, great career prospects and a comprehensive benefits package. The position is based in north Tipperary, within commuting distance (30 minutes) of Limerick city.
In this position, you will play a key role within the company, providing data-driven business insights to help Product Manager and other stakeholders make decisions and plan product roadmaps. As part of your role you will monitor usage analytics and identify product trends across web, mobile and other devices. You will assist with defining KPIs and success metrics for products during scoping and use analytics to evaluate features in launched products to inform future enhancements. You will interpret data and analyse results using statistical techniques and identify trends and patterns in complex data sets. You will use Python libraries and business intelligence tools such as Tableau and Sigma to create data visualizations. You will also contribute to data warehouse development technical documentation and training teams to improve their data analysis skills.
Applicants for this role should have:
- A degree in computer science, maths, statistics, information systems, economics or similar
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- A strong background in using data analytics, business intelligence and data visualization tools to provide business insights
- Experience analyzing large complex data sets
- Experience with data models, database design, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Experience with some or all of: A/B testing, regression analysis, non-parametric models, time series analysis, survival analysis, clustering, NLP or neural networks
- Experience with analytics tools like HEAP and WalkMe, and with technologies such as Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, and Spark
- Experience working in payments or POS would be an advantage to have
- A keen focus on quality and strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to clearly present data to non-technical stakeholders
- Fluent spoken and written English
Please note: applicants for this role need to be authorised to work in Ireland through EU/EEA citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
19/10/21 - 12:04
Limerick | Midwest | Tipperary