Senior Product Manager, rapidly expanding FinTech software company in the Midwest/Limerick/Tipperary region of Ireland. Permanent role, hybrid mode (work 3 days per week onsite/2 days a week from home office in Ireland.) Very attractive salary and fukll benefits package on offer.
Senior Product Manager
Our client is a rapidly expanding USA FinTech software company in the Tipp/Limerick region. This is a permanent role in the hybrid mode (can be worked 3 days per week onsite/2 days a week from home office in Ireland.)
The Senior Product Manager will work in a collaborative role, engaging all key stakeholders to analyse and assess business needs and requirements to understand existing challenges and present proposals for solutions which are clear, concise and unambiguous. You will work closely with the product development, analytics and delivery teams, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to achieve project milestones and deliverables.
In this role you will:
- Effectively manage the API product backlog and take responsibility for the vision and roadmap of our API catalogue.
- Author clear, technical epics and user stories.
- Author API reference documentation and developer guides for our internal and external developer audiences.
- Review and optimize technical content created by colleagues.
- Engage and collaborate with our internal and external stakeholders.
- A Product Manager with 6+ years of experience.
- You are a leader with proven experience of people management.
- You are an effective communicator.
- You enjoy working together with colleagues in the product and engineering functions, and stakeholders, to deliver successful outcomes.
- You enjoy taking ownership.
- You influence user experience discussions.
- You can write conceptual documentation and detailed integration guides in developer-friendly language.
- You are familiar with the Open API 3.0 specification.
- You are familiar with at least one developer portal.
- Strong negotiating skills and relationship building capabilities and the ability to bring diverse stakeholders to the table and gain consensus.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills including the ability to effectively track and prioritize workloads
(NB - EC passport or current Irish work authorisation required - sponsorship is not provided.)
To find out more about this unique career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via LinkedIn or Twitter as follows:
25/09/21 - 12:44
Limerick | Midwest | Munster | Tipperary
Project Manager/BA | Senior/Manager roles