Director of Operations for rapidly expanding FinTech software company in the Midwest/Tipperary/Limerick region of Ireland. Outstanding career prospects + generous executive level salary + full benefits package.
Director of Operations
Our client is a rapidly expanding USA FinTech software company in the Tipp/Limerick region. This is a permanent role offering an upper quartile salary plus full benefit package.
This in role you will be responsible for the operational support of a growing suites of platforms in our client’s ecommerce service offerings. You will:
- Coordinate delivery of day-to-day service support, including ownership over the tracking and solution of issues, and related Tier 2/3 Application/Systems/Middleware
- Create and Engage in 24/7/365 support for internal and external revenue generating platforms across the enterprise.
- Forecast and manage infrastructure capacity planning and growth.
- Support the organization in project delivery, such as new initiatives or upgrades to new platforms.
- Manage the software lifecycle, and engineer system performance at optimum levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination of skills and experience
- 5+ years of IT Support Operations or BRM management experience
- 3+ years of leadership/management experience supervising and managing a matrixed organization (onshore / offshore)
- 3+ years of experience with SDLC with service delivery tool (such as ServiceNow) and ITSM processes
- Hands on experience in Systems Architecture/ Application Integrations/ Application Support/ Application Deployments.
- Experience with SDLC, Agile development and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) environment
- Experience with Java applications development and Spring framework
- Experience with monitoring systems such as Splunk, App Dynamics.
- Expertise in networking protocols, networking and routing strategies
- Expertise in reviewing, implementing and supporting Enterprise Security solutions including Web Service Security, SSL Mutual Authentication.
Desirable (but not critical) skills include:
- Experience with Cloud technologies Azure / AWS
- Experience with Mobile Payments
- Expertise in Web & Application servers including JBoss and Apache
(NB - EC passport or current Irish Stamp 4 work authorisation required - sponsorship is NOT provided.)
To find out more about this unique career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via LinkedIn or Twitter as follows:
19/10/21 - 11:34
Limerick | Midwest | Tipperary
Project Manager/BA | Senior/Manager roles