Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) in a global FinTech company. Based in north Tipperary, within commuting distance (30 minutes) of Limerick city. 4+ years of test automation and development experience.
Our client is a large global financial technology company that employs people in more than 100 countries around the world. They now have an opening in their Irish office for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET). It offers experienced candidates an exciting opportunity to work in a large global company with experienced peers, great career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package. The position is based in north Tipperary, within commuting distance (30 minutes) of Limerick city.
In this position, you will play a key role in contributing to and extending test automation within the company. You will develop test plans that focus on test automation. You will develop automated tests using test automation frameworks such as RestAssured, Selenium and Cypress. You will monitor failures, report bugs, analyse automated tests and provide status updates to team members and stakeholders. You will be working with the development team to carry out automated testing within their sprints. You will research new automated test tools, design and implement tools to increase test efficiency and seek to implement solutions that improve automation reliability.
Applicants for this role should have:
- A degree in computer science, software engineering or similar technical subject
- At least 4 years of experience in a professional software test automation role
- Experience with test automation frameworks such as RestAssured, Selenium and Cypress
- Experience with software development tools such as IDEs, debuggers, GIT, JIRA, Jenkins
- Experience with JSON, SQL, data structures, log file analysis and shell scripting
- Experience of BDD
- Knowledge of Swagger and Open API
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A keen focus on quality and strong attention to detail
- Fluent spoken and written English
Please note: applicants for this role need to be authorised to work in Ireland through EU/EEA citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
19/10/21 - 12:40
Limerick | Midwest | Tipperary
Software Developer | Test / QA