Software Engineer with 2-4+ years C#/.NET development experience. Based in Ennis, Co.Clare or Limerick.
We have an opportunity for experienced C#/.NET developers to join the R&D team of a leading multi-national company in their Ennis, Co. Clare or Limerick offices. Our client is a long-established and rapidly growing company that develops software solutions and analytics for the medical industry. Their products are used in more than 100 countries worldwide and they have offices in Europe, the UK, the US and China.
In this role you will be working on the design and development of Window and web-based applications within an R&D team, liaising with R&D, production and quality staff.
Applicants for this role should have:
- A degree in software engineering, computing or related subject
- At least 2-4 years professional experience working in a Software Engineer/Developer role
- Professional experience developing in C# using WPF, WinForms or ASP.NET frameworks
- Experience with Visual Studio .NET and TFS
- Experience with SQL Server
- Knowledge of the full SDLC
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
Please note: applicants should be authorised to work in Ireland through EU/EEA citizenship or a Stamp 4 Irish visa. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
19/10/21 - 12:06
Limerick | Midwest
Junior IT | Software Developer