Embedded Software Engineers x 5, rapidly expanding USA healthcare company, permanent role, Castletroy area, Limerick. These roles are available at Engineer and Senior Engineer levels (i.e. anywhere from 2 â€“ 15 years experience). Very attractive salary and benefits are on offer.
Our client is a rapidlyexpanding USA healthcare company that develops groundbreaking medical and biotechnology services and devices. Due to continued growth, they now have an immediate requirement for a number of experienced Embedded Software Engineers to join their rapidly growing team based in Castletroy, Limerick. These roles are available at Engineer and Senior Engineer levels (i.e. anywhere from 2 – 15 years experience). Very attractive salary and benefits are on offer.
You will be providing software design, implementation, and testing of embedded software for medical devices to safely deliver fluids and medications to patients. As an Embedded Software Engineer you will:
- Attend design review meetings as needed to adhere to the software development procedures
- Code in C/C++
- Work in a multi- disciplinary team including Clinical, Electrical, Mechanical, Software test and Quality
- Assist the engineering staff in clarifying requests for software changes
- Perform software design based on input from clinical users, and consultation with other engineering staff, and system functional requirements
- Perform software implementation, following coding guidelines and taking into account system characteristics to produce optimal performance, reliability, and maintainability
- Conduct software evaluation and testing of own software, software from other engineering staff, and third-party software
- Strong C/C++ coding skills and experience, preferably for multi-threading and multi-processor application.
- Development experience with RTOS is required, experience with Embedded Linux is a plus.
- Experience of embedded application with memory and timing constraints.
- Good experience with controlling hardware, RS232, RS485, SPI or I2C
It is an advantage if you are familiar with:
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) design and implementation
- Knowledge of software life cycle processes including IEC 62304.
- Solid Object Oriented design skills, especially the State Machine.
- You will have the ability to analyse software written in Assembly language.
- Familiar with the microprocessors such as ARM Application and Cortex architecture.
- Experience with memory management, interrupt controller and bootloader strongly desired.
- Experience with common hardware interfaces such as SPI, I2C and UART.
- Hands on experience troubleshooting firmware/hardware interfaces using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, and debuggers is required.
(NB - EC passport or current Irish Stamp work authorisation required - sponsorship is NOT provided.)
If you would like to find out more about this career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone: + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via linkedin or twitter as follows:
02/12/21 - 14:39
Limerick | Midwest | Munster
Electronics | Embedded Engineer | HW Engineer | Software Developer