Business Transformation Lead role in a leading multinational technology company.
Our client is a leading multinational technology company that has customers in 22 countries worldwide and employs staff across 16 countries. They have been consolidating their market position and growing the company through acquisitions in recent years and are now seeing a Business Transformation Lead to join the IT Business Information Systems & Analytics team at their Limerick headquarters. (There is a possibility that this role can be worked remotely for a highly suitable candidate.)
this is a role in which you will define and lead enhancements and changes to operational effectiveness, business systems and processes to help drive the transformation on the company. It is a great opportunity to play a key role in the continued development of a successful, growing software solutions company that is a leader in its field.
In this role you will support the implementation of business solutions, building relationships with partners and stakeholders, identifying business needs, monitoring progress and identifying opportunities for improvement. You will act as project lead on key transformation projects, managing scope and schedules, determining daily priorities and ensuring delivering of milestones. You will assist with process design and optimisation and change improvements to improve efficiency. You will carry out analysis of internal processes to recommend and influence change. You will use complex data models and build cost-benefit analysis from them to present ideas to business leaders on innovative solutions.
Applicants for this role should have:
- At least 7 years of experience working in similar client-facing business analysis roles, ideally within the software/IT industry
- Proven experience driving continuous improvement process reviews and instigating change to improve process efficiency
- An ability to understand and analyse complex systems, models and metrics in terms of the business context
- Experience leading deployments of business applications
- A thorough understanding of project management methodologies
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of all areas of business operations
- Effective leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, relationship-building and communication skills
- A proven ability to effectively present to business leaders
- Fluent written and spoken English
Please note: applicants for this role should be authorised to work in Ireland though EU/EEA citizenship or a Stamp 4 Irish visa.
25/11/21 - 11:16
Limerick | Midwest | Remote work from home office
Other | Project Manager/BA | Senior/Manager roles