FPGA Engineer / Senior FPGA Engineer for expanding USA technology company, permanent role, Limerick city centre.
FPGA Engineer / Senior FPGA Engineer (Limerick)
Our client is a dynamic USA company who are a leading technology solutions provider, helping their customers build, manage, optimize and secure their IT infrastructure. Due to continued growth, they now have an immediate requirement for an FPGA Engineer / Senior FPGA Engineer to join their rapidly growing team based in Limerick city centre.
Working both individually and as part of a team, you can expect challenge and satisfaction. offer excellent remuneration and benefits to suitably experienced personnel. If you are an engineer looking for challenging work using the latest technologies in a positive team environment this might be the right career move for you! This is a new position within the company, it’s a permanent job and it’s an immediate requirement. Attractive salary and benefits are on offer.
Your role will involve FPGA Design and Validation of logic and System Verification using simulation technologies. You will work within other hardware and software groups to design, integrate and test products and features. You will work with the Development Tea to test product and isolate issues. You will also be involved in customer issue replication and working with Product Management to understand requirements.
- Proven experience in logic design using Xilinx or Altera FPGAs using Verilog or VHDL
- Proven experience in working with Xilinx’s Vivado/Vitis tool-suite or Altera’s equivalent
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to cope with ambiguity and change
- Proven experience in the full product development cycle within a project based environment
Highly Desirable Tech Skills include:
- Experience in Linux/UNIX development environment including scripting and configuration
- Possess an understanding and an interest in networking concepts protocols, applications and interfaces
- Experience with video and audio compression
- Experience with System Verilog
- Detailed knowledge of FPGA technology
- Experience of negotiating and coordinating with FPGA and tool suppliers
- Some experience with C/C++ programming
(NB - EC passport or current Irish Stamp work authorisation required - sponsorship is not provided.)If you would like to find out more about this career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone: + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via linkedin or twitter as follows:
25/11/21 - 11:06
Limerick | Midwest | Munster