Test Analyst on a data analytics team in a financial software company
Our client is a large global financial technology company that employs people in more than 100 countries around the world. They now have an opening in their Irish office for a Software Test Analyst. This is great opportunity to work in a busy software company that offers great career prospects, a comprehensive benefits package and experienced peers. The position is based in north Tipperary, within commuting distance (30 minutes) of Limerick city.
This Test Analyst position is on a data analytics scrum team that works on system integrations and the development of Business Intelligence (BI) reports. You will work with developers, architects, testers, a Scrum Master and other team members to make sure product increments are delivered for each sprint. In this role you will design test cases to verify user stories, plan and execute tests, report test results and help solve defects.
Applicants for this role should have:
- A degree in computer science, software engineering or similar technical subject
- At least 2-3 years of recent experience working as a software tester or as a database tester
- Experience with relational databases
- Strong experience with SQL and scripting
- Experience of working in Scrum/Agile
- A clear understanding of the SDLC, test methodologies and test principles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- It would be an advantage to also have experience in JIRA, data warehousing, ETL and data visualization/BI reporting
Please note: applicants for this role need to be authorised to work in Ireland through EU/EEA citizenship or a Stamp 4 visa.
10/05/21 - 13:01
Limerick | Midwest | Tipperary
Datawarehousing/ETL/BI | Test / QA