Data Architect with a leading fintech company. Based in North Tipperary, in easy commuting distance of Limerick city.
Our client is a large global fintech company that employs people in more than 100 countries around the world. They now have an opening in their Irish office for a Data Architect. This is great opportunity to work in a busy software company that offers great career prospects, a comprehensive benefits package and experienced peers. The position is based in north Tipperary, within commuting distance (30 minutes) of Limerick city.
In this role, you will evaluate the company’s databases and data systems, identifying and designing new solutions to increase efficiency and performance, and to ensure information is stored effectively and securely. You will define data structures, including specifications for recovery, security, integration and backup. You will also analyse structural requirements for new software applications and design integration architecture (data flows, process flows and ETL integrations).
Applicants for this role should have:
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Data Architect or Data Analyst
- An in-depth understanding of database structures
- Expert level knowledge of SQL and Oracle
- An understanding of data mining, segmentation techniques and database tuning
- Knowledge of data visualisation tools
- Experience gathering and analysing system requirements
- Experience with business process mapping, developing use cases, context diagrams and Enterprise Architect or similar UML modelling tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience with big data tools such as Kafka, Spark and Mongo DB would be a benefit to have
10/05/21 - 12:59
Limerick | Midwest
Architect | Database Developer | Datawarehousing/ETL/BI