BI Developer, prestigious financial services company in Shannon, County Clare.
BI Developer (Shannon, County Clare)
Our client is a leading financial services company, based in Shannon, and they are now hiring for the position of BI Developer. Full time permanent role, attractive salary and benefits on offer including healthcare insurance, pension and life insurance, sick pay etc.
You will define, design, generate, analyse, and present MI and Dashboard information, using SSRS. Working as part of a team, you will be making solid recommendations based on your analysis. You will collaborate with stakeholders to build dashboards to improve business performance and you will interact with internal customers to effectively design, build, implement, operationalise and document reporting that accurately captures operations business requirements.
You will provide robust, reliable business reporting and analysis in a user-friendly format and you will validate data and conduct thorough data analysis to identify and communicate to Business Leader opportunities, threats, and best practice to drive continuous performance improvement. Your role will include continuous improvement and streamlining of MI and Reporting activities, whilst ensuring a strong governance and control framework is maintained.
· Strong SQL experience, including experience with various database technologies (e.g. Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2)
· Minimum 3 years MS-SQL and SSRS experience
· Strong knowledge of relational databases, database structures and design, systems design, and data management
· Ability to take initiative and work proactively with operations teams and where needed clients
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Demonstrated effective interpersonal, influence, collaboration and listening skills
· Experience with data blending tools is a plus
(NB - EC passport or current Irish Stamp 4 work authorisation required - sponsorship is not provided.)
To find out more about this career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763
07/05/21 - 10:51
Galway | Limerick | Midwest | Munster
Database Developer | Datawarehousing/ETL/BI | Project Manager/BA | Software Developer