Software Solutions Architect, USA Software Company (Limerick) permanent position, USA Software Company in Limerick & Dublin. Fully remote role for candidates already in Ireland who are available for some travel to the Ireland offices in Limerick or Dublin.)
Software Solutions Architect (Remote within Ireland)
We are a Silicon Valley based software company, we design and build enterprise web technology for government, utility and healthcare markets. We are now hiring for the position of Software Solutions Architect. This is a fantastic career opportunity for an IT professional looking to progress their career with a fast paced and rapidly growing USA software company. This is a full time permanent role with excellent training and career prospects. (This role is fully remote with Ireland, for candidates already in Ireland who are available for some travel to the Ireland offices in Limerick or Dublin.)
As a Solutions Architect you will:
- Design and develop Java-based enterprise business applications in the cloud.
- As part of the development team, you will work on the solutions design, leveraging best industry standards and practices
- Advocate in the adoption of emerging technologies to align solution design with stakeholders’ expectations and budget allocation.
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions and vice-versa aimed to deliver business value to our stakeholders.
- Design solutions that take an enterprise-wide view for new services and applications as well as integration solutions for legacy systems.
- Work closely with product management to contribute with architecture vision
- Partner with tech leads and developers to help them with the solution and technical understanding.
- Develop prototypes and proof of concept applications as required to prove new architectures and technologies.
- Provide excellent communication and stakeholder management capability with technology and business stakeholders.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to colleagues across all disciplines in order to support business and operational partners.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing Java-based enterprise business applications in the cloud.
- At least 8 years’ experience in software engineering
- At least 2 years in a software architecture role.
- Excellent understanding of business challenges surrounding design and a development of cloud solutions within a fast paced organization.
- Deep knowledge of large-scale solution architecture patterns.
- Strong understanding of the full software delivery lifecycle including CI/CD (Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment)
- Software engineering fundamentals with a problem-solving mindset.
- Excellent understanding of microservices architecture and associated design patterns.
- Ability to lead and technically guide a Full Stack development team.
- Building resilient and fault tolerant solutions – high-availability clusters, in-memory data grids, caching mechanisms.
Desirable skills/interests (but not required in order to be considered) include:
- Cloud technologies (PaaS/IaaS/SaaS)
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with MongoDB 4.2+, Memcached.
- Health informatics
- HL7 FHIR Modelling.
- CAP theorem as well as ACID and BASE principles.
- Network and transport layers – TCP, TLS and mutual TLS.
(NB - EC passport or current Irish Stamp work authorisation required - sponsorship is not provided.)
If you would like to find out more about this exciting career opportunities, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone : + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via linkedin or twitter as follows:
19/10/21 - 11:26
Dublin | Galway | Leinster | Limerick | Midwest | Munster | Remote work from home office
Architect | Senior/Manager roles | Software Developer