Database and ETL Developer in a international fintech company
Our client, a large global financial technology company, employs people in more than 100 countries around the world. They now have an opening in their Irish office for a Database and ETL Developer. This is great opportunity to work in a busy software company that offers great career prospects, a comprehensive benefits package and experienced peers. The position is based in north Tipperary, within commuting distance (30 minutes) of Limerick city.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining existing and new databases, solutions for data streaming and ETL processes. You will also tune and optimize data systems, solve issues with databases, provide data management support to users and carry out research into new database solutions and services.
Applicants for this role should have:
- At least four years of experience working in a similar Database and ETL Developer role
- An in-depth understanding of data management principles and practice, including permissions, recovery, security and monitoring
- Experience with SQL and with ETL tools like Oracle Data Integrator
- Familiarity with Oracle and big data tools such as Kafka, Hive, Impala, MongoDB and Spark
- Knowledge of software development and UI web applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
06/04/21 - 15:01
Limerick | Midwest | Tipperary
Database Developer | Datawarehousing/ETL/BI