ERP/Database Manager - permanent role
Our client is a well established company employing over 300 staff in different sites in the Tipperary/Munster region. They are now hiring for the key role of ERP/Database Manager. In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that business critical ICT systems are effectively maintained to support MS supply chain deliverables. You will manage and lead ERP and other related database systems, and you will work on the continued development of supply chain solutions (such as data capture and reporting software). A key aspect of this role will be integrate customised databases into the ERP system. You will also act as the master security officer for the key software applications and you will design, test and implement approved modifications or upgrades to existing systems.
- Third level qualification in a relevant IT discipline
- Proven track record of designing, implementing, integrating and supporting ERP software solutions in a dynamic 24/7 manufacturing or logistics/supply chain environment
- Strong IT and analytical skills and a high level of competence in solution based problem resolution
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong project management and business analysis skills
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics, WMS or Orchard desirable (but not required)
(NB - EC passport or current Irish Stamp 4 work authorisation required - sponsorship is not provided.)
If you would like to find out more about this career opportunity, please feel free to contact the recruiter, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone: + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
01/04/21 - 20:07
Midlands | Midwest | Munster | Tipperary
Database Developer | ERP | IT Support | Project Manager/BA | Senior/Manager roles