Software Test Manager within a large global software company.
Our client, a large global financial services company, employs people in more than 100 countries around the world. They now have an opening in their Irish office for a Software Test Manager. This role will be based in north Tipperary, within commuting distance (30 minutes) of Limerick city. It offers experienced candidates an exciting opportunity to take on an influential role in a large ambitious global company, working alongside experienced peers.
In this role you would take ownership of the testing delivery, from estimates and planning to test execution, defect resolution and reporting. You would be the main point of contact for escalation and resolution of issues and provide leadership and mentoring to the test team.
Applicants for this role should have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Development or related field
- At least 7 years of experience in software testing
- Experience leading or managing software test teams
- A thorough understanding of all phases of the software testing lifecycle
- Knowledge and/or experience with software test tools and automation test tools and frameworks
- Scripting or programming experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including Scrum, SAFE and Lean
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to build relationships and provide leadership
- A drive to improve quality and efficiency through the use of new tools and techniques
It would be a benefit to also have:
- Experience testing financial software or payments applications
- Python scripting experience
- ISTQB certifitcation
31/03/21 - 19:49
Limerick | Midwest | Tipperary
Senior/Manager roles | Test / QA