IT Systems Engineer, high profile company with a large centre in Castletroy, Limerick. Permanent role, leading edge technology (e.g. Azure), fantastic career prospects.
IT Systems Engineer, Limerick.
Our client is a rapidly growing company with a large team in Castletroy in Limerick. This a full time permanent role, offering excellent career progression, the opportunity to work on great projects, using leading edge technology, and a full benefits package (including flexitime and health insurance). With COVID19, this role may be worked from a home office but after travel restrictions are lifted, this role will be based full time on site in Limerick, Ireland.
You will be working as part of a global IT team. As a Systems Engineer you will be involved in the planning and execution of projects that will support business growth, improve security, or open up new capabilities. You will be working with the IT Security and Engineering teams to maintain and execute a roadmap for upcoming quarters and you will assist with the build out of a technology platform that’s flexible, scalable, secure, and predictive. You will assist in planning and completing migrations of on-premise resources to their SAAS/PAAS/IAAS equivalents, and you will rollout best practices for automation of server deployment and management.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Fluent spoken English
- Strong team working skills;
- Minimum of 2 years relevant IT work experience and maximum of five years work experience.
- Strong skills in at least 2 out of following key IT skills: network (LAN/WAN, routers, VPN, prefer CISCO), servers (Windows 2016/2019 servers) and/or Azure
- Experience in triaging incidents, spotting patterns, and strong trouble shooting and debugging skills
Desirable (but not essential skills) include:
- Knowledge of Hyper-V;
- Prior experience deploying and managing Intune and Autopilot;
- Strong automation skills (PowerShell);
(NB - EC passport or current Irish Stamp work authorisation required - sponsorship is not provided.)
To find out more about this unique career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via LinkedIn or Twitter as follows:
03/05/21 - 15:17
Limerick | Midwest | Munster
IT Support | Junior IT