Senior Software Developers x 5 for high growth international software company, Castletroy, Limerick OR remote.
Senior Software Developers x 5
We are a global leader in the software sector. We are growing rapidly on an international basis and as part of our planned future growth we currently have an immediate requirement for a number of skilled Software Developers to join our team in Castletroy, Limerick. Attractive salary, and 10% bonus plus package on offer for the right person. This role may be also worked remotely (for candidates with suitable experience, who are available for regular travel to Limerick for training and meetings.)
- Developing, enhancing and maintaining software products, using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010 and 2017(C#, ASP.NET) and Microsoft SQL Server (2005 and 2008 and 2017 versions).
- Contributing to the specification, development and test of software solutions to defined standards.
- Writing Unit test cases
- Delivery of software development projects both as stand-alone and as a team member of internal agile and outsourced development teams.
- Working on software security mechanisms (e.g. web and web service security and their implementations).
- Develop and deliver project updates to senior management.
- Excellent communication and personal skills
- 5-10 years’ experience in enterprise scale Software Development
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- A passion for user interface
- Commitment to on-going personal development
- Experience developing applications in C#, ASP.NET or SQL Server essential.
- Good understanding of Design Patterns and Principles.
- Strong experience in MVC and Entity Framework.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Development.
- Experience with web services, REST API.
In addition any of the following would also be highly desirable:
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Scrum Master certification and/or experience
- Knowledge of other Agile techniques, e.g. Kanban, TDD
- Experience of working with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Experience of working with Microsoft WPF/WCF
- Experience of working with a Mobile Development Framework
- Experience of working with Azure
- Experience working with Angular
- Experience working with a Mobile Development Framework such as Xamarin Familiar with security mechanisms including web and web service security and their implementations.
- Experience in writing Unit test cases
(NB - EC passport or current Irish Stamp work authorisation required - sponsorship is not provided.)
To find out more about this unique career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via LinkedIn or Twitter as follows:
14/01/21 - 11:58
Limerick | Midwest | Munster | Remote work from home office