Senior Software Integration Engineer required for high growth international software company, Castletroy, Limerick. Can be worked remotely.
Senior Software Integration Engineer (Limerick OR remote)
We are a global leader in the software sector. We are growing rapidly on an international basis and as part of our planned future growth we currently have an immediate requirement for a Senior Software Integration Engineer to join our team in Castletroy, Limerick. This orle may be worked on a remote basis elsewhere in Ireland, with regular travel to the Limerick office for training, meetings etc. Attractive base salary and package is on offer for the right person.
In this exciting role you will involved in various on site and cloud based integration projects around the globe. Your role will be a broad one and will include defining software integration standards, building new integrations, and designing and building onsite and cloud integration solutions. You will be involved in designing, specifying and deploying the installation of key cross-institutional cloud based, virtual and physical ICT infrastructure.
- Excellent communication and team working skills;
- You have an understanding of the software development lifecycle and are comfortable working in a fast paced Agile environment.
- At least 6+ years’ experience in design, deployment and administration of enterprise scale Microsoft solutions;
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server skills and experience;
- Databases technologies/DBA skills;
- A sound understanding of the cross-institutional dimensions of enterprise systems and IT system integration;
- In depth knowledge and experience of REST and SOAP APIs and related technologies & design patterns.
- Experience with Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET Core or C# desirable
- Cloud and DevOps experience on an enterprise environment experience highly desirable
- EC passport or current Irish Stamp work authorisation required.
To find out more about this unique career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via LinkedIn or Twitter as follows:
17/01/21 - 12:18
Limerick | Midwest | Munster | Remote work from home office
Database Developer | IT Support | Software Developer