Software Development Manager rapidly expanding FinTech software company in the Midwest/TipperaryLimerick region. Outstanding career prospects + generous salary + full benefits package.
Software Development Manager
Our client is a rapidly expanding USA FinTech software company in the Tipp/Limerick region. This is a permanent role offering an upper quartile salary plus full benefit package. You will be responsible for hiring, building and managing a new high performing software development team. As part of the initial ramp-up team the person will be a role model in terms of behaviours and actions that will proactively and positively support the culture that we are building. You will support the ramp up of the group including hiring, establishing development processes and tooling, and you will manage a team of software engineers at all levels, coaching them and supporting their personal and professional development. You will be a key contributor to defining software engineering standards and best practices, provide technical guidance and coaching to software engineers and support the developed solutions in production in a "build it, own it" model.
- Have at least 6 years’ experience in software engineering with at least 1 years’ experience in managing software engineering teams
- Strong employee performance management and career development experience
- Have a strong software engineering background with deep knowledge of large scale enterprise business systems and solutions integration.
- Excellent understanding of challenges around delivery of digital solutions at pace within a large organisation.
- Strong understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies knowledge to support the needs of critical systems and projects
- Experience and understanding of Microservices, Responsive Design, API Adoption, Cloud Stacks, Structured and Unstructured Databases and Big Data Platforms.
- Methods and delivery - DevOps processes and experience.
- Strong understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery including Scrum, Kanban, Lean User Experience (UX), XP
- CI/CD - tools such as Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, Git, Stash, SonarQube, Performance centre
- Cloud Technologies - PaaS/IaaS/SaaS –Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, etc
(NB - EC passport or current Irish Stamp 4 work authorisation required - sponsorship is not provided.)
To find out more about this unique career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via LinkedIn or Twitter as follows:
03/01/21 - 12:05
Limerick | Midlands | Midwest | Munster | Tipperary
Project Manager/BA | Senior/Manager roles | Software Developer