RF Test Engineer, Shannon, Co Clare. Permanent role, attractive salary plus full benefits package on offer.
RF Test Engineer, Shannon, Co Clare.
Our client, one of Ireland's largest and most successful electronics companies, is now hiring for the position RF Test Engineer to join them at their facility in Clare. They are a stable company developing and manufacturing new electronics products using state of the art technology. They are currently going through a growth phase and expanding their team.
This would be a great opportunity for an ambitious technology professional who wants to work in a long-established and growing company. The location is within easy commuting distance of Limerick, Ennis or Galway.
In this position you will leverage your extensive RF knowledge and expertise to deliver RF Test equipment that will ensure RF enabled products perform as required in the field. You will design and develop Test Equipment for use with new and existing products. This is a broad role and will include acting as RF TestMeasurement SME capacity, Project Management, product design, hardware and software fault finding / trouble shooting and documentation of designed Circuits and Procedures.
- Third Level Qualification in RF Engineering or Maritime RF & RADAR qualification or DOD Signals Corps experience.
- Significant hands-on RF experience
- 3-5 years relevant experience in high volume manufacturing environment.
- Digital and analogue electronics knowledge and experience.
Desirable (but not essential) skills include:
- Knowledge of test software packages e.g. Labview.
- Familiarity with In-Circuit Test Equipment
- Familiarity with VNA’s, Scalar Network Analysers, Spectrum Analysers, RTSA’s, Signal Generators,
- Familiarity with Power Meters, Power Splitters, Directional Couplers, Circulators, Isolators, Attenuators, Coaxial Connections, Antenna Systems, Shielded Test Enclosures, Interference Investigation.
EC passport or current Irish Stamp work authorisation required
If you would like to find out more about this career opportunity, please feel free to contact the recruiter, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone: + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
02/03/21 - 12:16
Connaught | Limerick | Midwest | Munster | Tipperary
Electronics | Embedded Engineer | HW Engineer | Test / QA