Test Automation Engineer, permanent role, great salary + benefits!
Our client, a large global financial services company, employs people in more than 100 countries around the world. They now have an opening in their Irish office for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET). This role will be based in the Limerick/North Tipperary area. It offers experienced candidates an exciting opportunity to work in a large global company with experienced peers, great career opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
In this role you will work with software developers, analysts and technical leads to identify test scenarios, developer and agree test plans, write test cases, log defects and play an important part in contributing to the test automation process and framework.
Applicants for this role should have:
- A degree in computing or similar technical subject
- At least 4 years of experience working in a software test role, including test automation
- Scripting experience, including with Python (ideally with Pytest and the Allure framework)
- Familiarity with SDLC tools, Jenkins, Rundeck, JIRA and GIT source control
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Authorisation to work in Ireland
The following skills are also highly desired in applicants:
- Experience with BDD
- Knowledge of Gherkin and Cucumber
- A good understanding of databases and knowledge of SQL
06/12/20 - 11:42
Limerick | Midwest | Tipperary
Test / QA