Software Product Marketing Manager, permanent role in Limerick, excellent career opportunity and very attractive salary and package on offer!
Software Product Marketing Manager (LImerick, IRELAND)
We are a global leader in the ERP software sector. We are growing rapidly on an international basis and as part of our planned future growth we currently have an immediate requirement for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team in Castletroy, Limerick. Attractive salary and benefits are on offer.
Reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer, and working closely together with the product management and global marketing teams, you will be responsible for defining the market position our software product offerings. The role will be based at our global headquarters in Limerick, Ireland. In this role, you will:
- Conduct competitor analysis and market research;
- Follow and analyse market trends to position products;
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching);
- Give high level product demonstrations at trade shows and in webinars, delivering presentations in user conferences and 1:1 to customers and prospects;
- Conduct post implementation reviews to evaluate adoption and value delivered in implementation projects;
- Work with product management to determine features for the platform roadmap;
- Organise the education and adoption process of new releases with internal teams (sales, support etc);
- Assume a lead role for early success of new releases and products.
- Produce and/or review product and release documentation.
- Review product related marketing campaigns and ad copy.
- Excellent influencing and communication skills;
- 10 - 15 year’s relevant experience working in a software product marketing role;
- Experience with cloud based enterprise software solutions;
- Track record of commercial success on new multi-product launches in the software sector;
- A “can do” attitude and consistently energetic approach to work;
- Experience of working with high performing product management individuals and teams, and the maturity and credibility to contribute to a positive team environment;
- Ability and willingness to work in an international environment (global customer base and both marketing and product teams in locations across Europe and North America) - estimated travel 40%.
(NB - EC passport or current Irish Stamp work authorisation required - sponsorship is not provided.)
To find out more about this unique career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
You can also contact me via LinkedIn or Twitter as follows:
01/12/20 - 09:34
Limerick | Midwest | Munster
Sales and Marketing | Senior/Manager roles