IT Risk and Compliance Analyst , permanent job in Limerick.
IT Risk and Compliance Analyst (Limerick)
We are a rapidly growing software company who are building enterprise back end systems and web solutions for the corporate sector in the USA using proven open source technologies. We are now looking for an experienced IT Risk and Compliance Analyst to join our team.
In this role you will be responsible for conducting audit assessments for both internal and client preparation for ISO27001 business certification and compliance. You will provide expert research, insight, consultation, security risk assessments for new and existing clients, using experience with ISO 27001 Security audit framework, security compliance, and maturity assessment methods. You will provide control design, framework, health, and automation guidance to support. This is a broad role and your remit will include liaising with our clients in the USA.
What we need from you:
- Excellent people and team working skills
- Proven ability to work on your own initiave
- The ability to multi-task across a range of complex projects
- A proven track record in managing projects in a fast-paced environment
- A good understanding of ISO 27001 standards, of how data is managed across an enterprise and how data is controlled and used.
- Proven experience in risk management.
- Prior experience of conducting audit assessments for both internal and client preparation for ISO27001 business certification and compliance
- Previous experience of compliance projects.
- Experience of working in the software sector
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Project management experience.
(NB - EC passport or current Irish Stamp work authorisation required - sponsorship is not provided.)
If you would like to find out more about this exciting career opportunity, please feel free to contact me, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone 061 450 679, mobile + 353 86 243 0763, or you can also contact me via LinkedIn or Twitter as follows:
25/11/20 - 12:40
Limerick | Midwest | Munster | Tipperary
IT Audit/Risk Compliance | IT Security